Directorate of Plans, Training, Mobilization & Security
Provide synergistic training, management, and operational support to all Army Joint Warfighting force components throughout Hawaii and the Pacific Regions.
- Goal 1: Execute dynamic training support for Installation Forces by providing state of the art Live, Virtual, Constructive, and Institutional training program management and operations.
- Goal 2: Administer efficient and effective command and control operations in support of the Garrison and Mission Command Centers.
- Goal 3: Manage safe, orderly, and expeditious flow of air traffic operations on the islands of O'ahu and Hawai'i.
- Goal 4: Maintain, train, and develop a motivated, effective, and customer-focused workforce.
- Goal 5: Manage and execute timely mobilization and demobilization of Reserve Component Soldiers.
|Plans & Operations Division|
|Reserve Component Support Branch-Area X||808-655-0953|
|Information Management Officer||808-655-1146|
|Installation Operations Center||808-656-3272/3276|
|Tropic Lightning Museum||808-655-0438|
|Fort DeRussy Museum||808-438-2825/2822|
|Wheeler Airfield Manager||808-656-1013|
|Bradshaw Airfield Manager||808-469-2461|
|Chief, Air Traffic Control||808-656-9801|
Installation Security Office
ISO is located in Building 580, Room 130, Schofield Barracks, and is be open for walk-in out-processing Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.-noon and 1-4:30 p.m. Appointments for other personnel security actions should be made through your organization's security manager.
ISO conducts digital fingerprinting of personnel for security background investigations; 8:30 a.m.-noon and 1-4:30 p.m; Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. No appointments needed.
For further information, contact 655-8879.